Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Spring!

Wow! I haven't posted in months!! Spring has finally arrived! The earth is awake again! Good bye ice and snow!

So far, we have had many blessings in 2010! We are expecting baby #3! My due date is Sept 2. Willie & Bella are very excited about another brother or sister. The names they come up with are hysterical. Willie's newest is Backo (like the construction machine)!

We had Easter at our house again this past Sunday. It is always so nice to have family together and seeing the kids play. The Easter Egg Hunt was once again a success! One of the youngest found the "Golden Egg" (worth 20 bucks!) and her excitement running back to the porch was so sweet! She didn't even care about the money.. just the fact that she found the egg! I love the toddler stages!

I guess now that the ground is no longer frozen, I will be on here more often! Things are more exciting in the spring ... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment